We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
VaynerMedia is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Finance department to focus on reporting and analysis, and additional Treasury services, which will provide exposure to a fast paced, collaborative and innovative digital creative agency.
An analyst, who wants to make their mark in a growing company. The ideal candidate will be organized, motivated, and detail-oriented, with strong communication skills and a growth mindset. Flexibility and accountability are essential characteristics to perform well in a fast-paced, positive, and rewarding environment.
Here’s where you come in...
- Develop, maintain, and distribute weekly/monthly/annual Cash Forecasting Reports for VaynerX and its hubs
- Investigate, analyze, and report on any outliers causing material issues within each regions cash flow
- Develop and maintain liquidity and working capital reporting solutions in Tableau to automate reporting
- Partner with FP&A and Accounting to prepare the necessary adjustments to eliminate potential data quality issues or mapping concerns in NSPB, NetSuite, or Tableau
- Become the SME on all international banking platforms and products
- Prepare ad hoc reporting, for example Global Funding/Loan Strategy Planning reports based on forecasted liquidity needs
- Serve as an integral member of the Finance team to ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness
- Assist with the development and creation (inputs) of written memos, reports or presentations for Leaders/Stakeholders focusing on key strategy initiatives, business trends, variance analysis and performance against identified performance indicators
- Refresh, distribute and collate monthly management packs for each regional entity (UK, Netherlands & Germany)
- Prepare/write explanations for various analytics including variance and trend analysis for certain subsidiaries, management P&Ls, client and/or reporting period views
- Partner with our Financial Operations team (FinOps) and central Accountant to collate revenue, cost variance, and profitability analysis
- Build and manage reports across Tableau and/or NSPB relating to key various supplemental Balance Sheet & P&L reports
- Drive efficiencies in the region's reporting process to enable improved systems-led reporting with a focus on business insights
- Provide ad hoc support during the closing and reporting timelines and deadlines
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success...
- 3+ years of working experience in an Finance Reporting role, Data analytics/Report building type role with an interest in Finance
- Experience using an Enterprise Planning Module (Adaptive Insights, Hyperion, TM1, Host Analytics, PBCS, etc.)
- Experience using, but not necessarily proficient in, a business intelligence tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy or SAP Business Objects
- Experience with NetSuite or similar accounting and project management ERP tools is a plus
- Proficient with MS Powerpoint & Excel (Visio is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Have an eye on details
- Organized and detail oriented with a willingness to reduce manual inputs and duplication of effort wherever possible
- Genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do every day, see “work” as a calling and a passion
Here’s how We Support You
We regularly review our benefits and are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people.
- 27 Days Paid Leave + 1 Day Birthday Leave
- Cash Plan with Medicash - Level 1 cover, option to add partner.
- Virtual GP, Skinvision, 24/7 Health and Stress Helplines, Discounted Gym, Medicash Extras
- Life Assurance, Income Protection, Group Personal Pension.
- Cycle to work scheme and PerkBox (online discount platform with 250 perks available).
- Employee Assistance Program (Financial, Mental and Physical Wellbeing).
- Unum Help@Hand (Remote GP, Second Opinion, Mental Health Support, Physiotherapy Support, Life, Money and Wellbeing Support).
- Sanctus coaching sessions, Journey private and team class sessions.
- NABS UK access in events, classes, coaching and mentoring sessions.
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.K.